Comment Only

Thursday, February 09, 2006

8th Grade Champ!

Oh yeah, guess who beat Sri! (Sorry, Sri... )
Anyway, the award for the strangest word in the 'bee was doneness. I know it looks really easy, but the weird vice principal sub pronounced like an Scottish swamp monster. Another hard one- bivouac. Snaps for me- it's not like it really matters, though. Mr. Gibson looked like he would rather die than sit through the whole thing. Also, a pair of doting parents shook their heads whenever someone got their word wrong, including a pity smile for their kid when he lost on the word cirrhosis. (Who finds these words anyway?) Mr. Gibson assured us that "we are all champions." What a load of crap. Don't even get me started on "it doesn't matter if you win, only if you try your best." Tell that to your interviewer when you visit colleges and they comment on your 2.8 GPA. Ugh. After numerous blood tests, the doctor thinks I either have the Parvo virus or----------- don't laugh---------- herpes. i am suffering in silence- I WILL PREVAIL! And, by the way, I just saw a really old post of Sam's(from like,early January) where someone with this ":P" kept commenting. I demand to know who this is. Please help me find the culprit.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Jeff said…

    haha! First comment!
    I went to the doctor's today...they said "We think you just have a virus. If you aren't better by Monday, go get a bloodtest," so I can relate. Sort of. Well, congrats on the spelling bee thingy. I've been absent this week, so I don't really know anything about what's happenig with school. Ah, well. I'd better go make up all the work I missed. Feel better!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous melissa said…

    herpeeeeeeees. herpeeeeees. oh and if your not at school tommorrow, your going to FAIL the radon test. just a note.

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Carissa said…

    GOOD JOB ON SPELLING BEE!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Sam said…

    You have HERPES? What the hell?

    Oh, and congrats on the spelling bee.

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous angie said…

    omg!!! YOU AND gIANI 4EVA!!!!! SO NOT GOSSIP!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home