Comment Only

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Gianni!

I can't believe Gianni asked me out! Me and Gianni and James and Margaret forever! Gianni, though he may be a first soprano and have a dad in the mob, is really sweet and nice, unlike some people. So now that we're an item, Gianni is taking me to this pizza place on Friday that one of his dad's colleagues(sound suspicious?) owns.Sorry, I just took a break because he called me. He's so attentive, not to mention fun. I am gushing way too much. But I'm just so excited!Could life get any better? I made Chorale, I'm with Gianni- and other than the fact that I've missed five days of school and could have a serious contagious disease( and I missed at least one test or quiz or project in every class) all is good. Yeah.Well, summer and spring break is coming up, so we( I am addressing girls here, not boys) should go to the mall and have bathing suit/bikini try-ons! Summer is here. No, really. After February, spring sports start in early March. That makes April fly by, until it's late May. The end of year field trips begin, not to mention graduation and the talent show. Then it's summer. School is like, over. What are Gianni and I going to do when I go to Conestoga?OMG! We're going to break up. It's all right for guys in 8th grade to date up, but it's not cool to date down to the middle school.... Maybe we'll just "take a break" (can I get with Kiernan?) next year, and when he gets to CHS, we'll get back together! Okay, we won't break up. At least until June. Okay. Life is good. By the way, Angie and I will probably go to Honk @ 2 today! Please come! First to comment gets a paragraph about them!

14 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous for once not the match-maker angie said…

    oh maddie, it's meant to be!!!

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Jeff said…

    Excuse me? Did you just say "It's all right for guys in 8th grade to date up, but it's not cool to date down to the middle school..." I completely disagree with that! Maeve's in 9th grade and doesn't seem to have a problem! If you really like someone, it shouldn't matter what their age is! So you're a little older than Giani, big deal! That doesn't mean you should go and break up with him just because you're going to a different school! I would add more, except I'm being called away. I shall leave on with:
    I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH THAT STATEMENT!

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok... i'm sortof speechless right now... in a BAD way

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous a probally right angie said…

    IBEt anoymous was sam.... jeff- you should get a tony!!!

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Anonymous melissa said…

    maddie, your horrible. reading your post... LOL the literal meaning. You can't do any better? i can't belaive how bad you are at this...

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Anonymous angie said…

    what could you possibly be talking about melissa???

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Anonymous melissa said…

    you too angie, get some skills! taylor could do better than this

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    no the anonymous was NOT sam... gosh... stop assuming he is JEALOUS of maddie... he's not!

    ~Same anonymous as before who is NOT sam... because sam is way above posting anonymous comments

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, I'm with Melissa.

    Real subtle

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Psh... just as someone tells me I'm above commenting anonymously.

    How ironic.

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And i didn't mean he was above commenting anonymously. i meant he was above commeting anonymously in an EVIL way. such as i would do.

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Frances =) said…

    Lol. . .
    Jeff. . .HAHA.
    Gushing. . .LOL. Aw. . .
    Interesting post title. . .you should have him read it. . .
    ~Frances

     
  • At 5:27 AM, Anonymous a pshycic angie said…

    i bet the Psh... anomonous was sam... i have a feeling!!!!!

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Dating Site Reviews said…

    marriage relationship Top dating services compared. Simply choose the one most suited to you. Totally free trial memberships. Learn more. Please visit marriage relationship

     

Post a Comment

<< Home